MessaggioInviato: 13/01/2010, 17:41 
Non connesso
RSC Team
RSC Team

Body: Canon EOS 50D e 450D
Ottiche: Canon EF 100-400 f4.5-5.6 L IS
Spotter Type: Chirurgo
Hello Folks from all over the world.

Today, Roma Spotters Club is glad to open this new room in order to help all of you who want to practice Spotting in Rome Fiumicino Airport.
Nowadays, the main website doesn't have an english version yet, but we're working hard to have it online in a few days. You'll find all the most important informations about spotting: a spotting map, a list of all the aircrafts (organized per manufacturer) and all the airlines operating on the airport and a Photogallery with the best shots from the members of the Club.

If you're planning to visit Rome Fiumicino, feel free to open a thread and ask wathever you want about spotting here. We'll answer you and we'll probably come and spot with you.

Le mie foto su Airliners.net || Il mio Flickr

Immagine

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: International forums inauguration
MessaggioInviato: 13/01/2010, 22:47 
Non connesso
RSC Team
RSC Team

Body: Canon 500D
Ottiche: ...ci sto pensando...
Spotter Type: Pignolo
Località: Roma (pol. Gemelli) -- Polignano a Mare (BARI) -- raramente sul TB10 di un amico
viratadiprocedura ha scritto:
Hello Folks from all over the world.

Today, Roma Spotters Club is glad to open this new room in order to help all of you who want to practice Spotting in Rome Fiumicino Airport.
Nowadays, the main website doesn't have an english version yet, but we're working hard to have it online in a few days. You'll find all the most important informations about spotting: a spotting map, a list of all the aircrafts (organized per manufacturer) and all the airlines operating on the airport and a Photogallery with the best shots from the members of the Club.

If you're planning to visit Rome Fiumicino, feel free to open a thread and ask wathever you want about spotting here. We'll answer you and we'll probably come and spot with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjLNGDx5wgQ :applausi:

Welcome to all foreign users or guests reading this forum!
Enjoy the italian photo style! :ciauz:
Alessandro

disse il saggio: "..quand è k'ha sbroccato sto vulcano?"

disse il saggio: "sjapanese umle! da 'na spint, dic scus!" "aeroport terz, quà, quint mond!"
JP
AIRLINERS

MessaggioInviato: 20/01/2012, 1:18 
Non connesso

Body: canon 1d mk iv
Ottiche: canon 70-200 2.8 is ii
Spotter Type: Scienziato
Hello I am a Portuguese Spotter "www.portugalspotters.org", I will go to FCO at 1-3 June, and maybe to see the INERNATIONAL Rome air show, does anyone know if there is a spot ( place) just for spotters?
another thing, which is the better day at the FCO? at the 2and of June I'm planning to stay all the day at the airport, do you know if it's the day ofthe A380?

If any body comes to Lisboa just tell me I will be glad to help and to show personally all our spots.
my name is: Leonardo Coelho Roque e-mail - abcd321@clix.pt
I own a little hotel in Lisboa for the case....

best reagrds

MessaggioInviato: 20/01/2012, 10:39 
Non connesso
RSC Team
RSC Team

Body: Canon EOS 50D e 450D
Ottiche: Canon EF 100-400 f4.5-5.6 L IS
Spotter Type: Chirurgo
Hi Leonardo, welcome to Romaspotters.it !

the best day at FCO is sunday and, of course, there will be the A380 (which should be there everyday). Saturday is a little bit more boring (for us), but I think that it will be funny as well for you.
For what concerns the air show, please check their website often because last year the show was cancelled for economic reasons. I went to the last edition (2009): the show takes place in front of the beach (unfortunately in the afternoon, making it backlight), so the best thing to do is renting a sunbed and a beach umbrella.

Le mie foto su Airliners.net || Il mio Flickr

Immagine

Tutti gli orari sono UTC+02:00