Tutti gli orari sono UTC+02:00

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: First visit at FCO
MessaggioInviato: 14/05/2012, 23:31 
Non connesso

Body: canon 1d mk iv
Ottiche: canon 70-200 2.8 is ii
Spotter Type: Scienziato
Goodnight people from Rome spotters, my name is Leonardo Coelho of Lisbon,I will be at FCO at 1, 2 and 3th of June I will be there with three friends, we are part of the APS (Portugal Spotters Association (www.portugalspotters.org)) I would like to contact some members of the Rome Spotters, in that case we can do a mutual aid for the future, I mean you can help us at FCO and we will help you when someone came to LPPT.
So tell me what do you think about it? Is it possible to contact someone on the 1st of June at the airport?

Thanks for answer me , if is the case of Riccardo Malpica read this,… I have invited you for friendship at the Facebook….
Best regards
Leonardo Coelho Roque

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: First visit at FCO
MessaggioInviato: 15/05/2012, 10:48 
Non connesso
RSC Team
RSC Team

Body: Canon EOS 50D e 450D
Ottiche: Canon EF 100-400 f4.5-5.6 L IS
Spotter Type: Chirurgo
roquecoelho ha scritto:

Thanks for answer me , if is the case of Riccardo Malpica read this,… I have invited you for friendship at the Facebook….

added as friend ;)

I hope to be there at FCO one of those three days to meet you all guys. Don't know if you are aware that on those days there will be the Roma Air Show (nothing special, an entire backlit airshow on the shore of Ostia). This is the website: http://www.romaairshow.net/. Probably worth it if you like airplanes, definitely not if you'd like to take pictures :booooh

I suppose you will rent a car. If so, you will enjoy the very best of FCO spotting. Don't miss the dawn and the early morning arrivals on 16R (some interesting traffics land very very early, like Thai 744 around 06:15 AM, with some extraordinary light). Then I suggest you to move to 16L til mid morning (then sun will be too strong and hot for taking pictures, so you'd better take some rest and have lunch). From mid-afternoon on, the best place will be the IP Terrace (for both Rwy 25 T/O and 16R landings).

The spotting guide of our website is the best around, you'll find all the information you need

Le mie foto su Airliners.net || Il mio Flickr

Immagine

MessaggioInviato: 15/05/2012, 20:05 
Non connesso

Body: canon 1d mk iv
Ottiche: canon 70-200 2.8 is ii
Spotter Type: Scienziato
Thanks Riccardo, for your quick response, and friendship on facebook, hope to meet you there to give you some memories of our association.
when you come to Lisbon tell me and I will do my best to help you.

MessaggioInviato: 29/06/2012, 23:31 
Non connesso

Body: canon 400D
Ottiche: 70-300 cannon
roquecoelho ha scritto:
Goodnight people from Rome spotters, my name is Leonardo Coelho of Lisbon,I will be at FCO at 1, 2 and 3th of June I will be there with three friends, we are part of the APS (Portugal Spotters Association (www.portugalspotters.org)) I would like to contact some members of the Rome Spotters, in that case we can do a mutual aid for the future, I mean you can help us at FCO and we will help you when someone came to LPPT.
So tell me what do you think about it? Is it possible to contact someone on the 1st of June at the airport?

Best regards
Leonardo Coelho Roque

Ola amigo....... também aqui?

Tutti gli orari sono UTC+02:00